Armstrong World Industries
- Armstrong World Industries
Our Why at Armstrong: We make a difference in the lives of people where they live, work, learn, heal and play.
Want to work for a company that gives you opportunities to grow in a collaborative environment? How about working for a global manufacturer with a rich history and even brighter future? We began over 150 years ago as a small cork-cutting shop in Pittsburgh, PA. From that small business, we became the global leader in ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions that contribute to better, more inspiring buildings that can improve how we all live, work, learn, heal and feel. At Armstrong World Industries you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Come build your future with us!
Accommodation Statement: We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Equal Opportunity Employer: AWI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans
- To respect the dignity and inherent rights of the individual in all dealings with people.
- To maintain high moral and ethical standards and to reflect honestly, integrity, reliability and forthrightness in all relationships.
- To reflect the tenets of good taste and common courtesy in all attributes, words and deeds.
- To serve fairly and in proper balance the interests of all groups associated with the business --customers, stockholders, employees, suppliers, community neighbors, government and the general public.
- Our values are our operating principles that we established in 1960.