At UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group), Our Purpose Is People. Built from a merger of Ultimate Software and Kronos that created one of the largest cloud companies in the world, UKG believes organizations succeed when they focus on their people. With a combined 70 years of expertise and as a leading global provider of HCM, payroll, HR service delivery, and workforce management solutions, UKG’s award-winning Pro, Dimensions, and Ready solutions help tens of thousands of organizations across geographies and in every industry drive better business outcomes, improve HR effectiveness, streamline the payroll process, and help make work a better, more connected experience for everyone.
UKG has more than 12,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. The company has earned numerous awards for its culture, products, and services, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
We are committed to putting all people first. We believe businesses succeed when all individuals are respected, all voices are heard, and all employees have the support and resources necessary to thrive as professionals and people. We are dedicated to ensuring our employees feel safe and welcome bringing their whole, authentic selves to work. We have six different company-wide employee resource groups which all employees are invited to join.
- ADAPT: Our mission is for people of all abilities to feel supported, to spread awareness about disability and accessibility, and embrace a culture that’s considerate of everyone.
- Pride: This group was founded in 2014 for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, and intersex employees and our allies (LGBTQIA). Our mission is for all UKG employees to feel safe, welcome, and comfortable bringing their whole selves to work. Check out our 2020 National Coming Out Day video!
- Women in Leadership: Our mission is to help women at UKG reach their maximum potential and to support one another. We encourage women to take a leadership role in all aspects of their lives - not just work, but also in our family lives, and in our community. Leadership is not all about titles and positions - it involves being a stronger, more powerful, positive influence in the lives of others.
- Women in Technology: Our WIT group is a subcommittee of Women In Leadership (WIL). WIT promotes the importance of diversity and inclusion with a focus on advancing women in tech.
- BUILD: BUILD was created to foster inclusion and advancement for black employees at all levels. We want to transform the tech industry so that it reflects the diversity of its users.
- UKGVets: This is our community of interest for military veterans, their friends and families, and for fellow employees' families to express their appreciation for the service of our nation's veterans. UKG proudly hires veterans from every military branch (in multiple countries) to contribute in all areas of the organization.
- CARES: The mission of CARES: Cancer Awareness Resources Education & Support is to bring cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers together to empower each other to continue fighting and thriving through the cancer journey.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Belonging (DEB) Team hosts a variety of events and workshops throughout the year to raise awareness and further educate employees about individuals with disabilities, seen and unseen. This includes such programs as a panel discussion about Life on the Autism Spectrum, as well as a series of events in October surrounding National Disability Employment Awareness Month.
We are actively looking for candidates for a variety of roles, from technical to customer-facing, entry to senior level. UKG takes care of its employees like family, with benefits such as: unlimited PTO, free healthcare, and an incredible 45% company match in the 401K plan. In addition, the company provides two full-time wellness coaches who help employees create personal health plans and utilize the company's online health programs. And UKG understands that work doesn't come first- family does. That's why paid maternity, adoption, paternity leave, and in vitro fertility treatment coverage are included in the benefits package.
It is the policy of UKG to promote and assure equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employee's without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. This policy governs all matters related to recruitment, advertising, and initial selection of employment. It shall also apply to all other aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, compensation, promotion, demotion, transfer, lay-offs, terminations, leave of absence, and training opportunities. Applicants who have questions concerning this policy or feel that they have not been treated in accordance with this policy should contact their manager or the People Department. The Company prohibits retaliation against any employee who makes a good-faith complaint under this policy. Violations of this policy will result in appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
UKG is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, and applicable state and local laws. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual's disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made the Company aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship to the Company. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company's online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.