Hillrom is a global medical technology leader focused on one mission: Every day, around the world, we enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers. We deliver on our mission by being insightfully close to our customers, vitally connected through our ecosystem of solutions, uniquely committed to care teams and always advancing to meet the modern needs of those we serve.
Hillrom offers our employees challenging work experiences, a collaborative team environment, a comprehensive benefit offering and a place where you can grow your career. You can join an environment that exemplifies inclusive, respectful behavior and belonging to create innovative, high performing teams that meet the demands of an ever-evolving healthcare landscape. Joining Hillrom will allow you to make a true difference in peoples' lives by enhancing outcomes for patients and their caregivers.
Living Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Hillrom
We strive to value, respect and welcome each Hillrom associate’s contributions every day.
"We are building a culture of inclusion, belonging and equality of opportunity to increase our level of innovation and enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers." – John P. Groetelaars, Hillrom President and CEO
To achieve an environment of inclusion, we have:
• Achieved 30% representation for women on our Board of Directors and 40% on our Executive Leadership Team
• Led workshops on unconscious bias training and preventing harassment and discrimination
• Established six employee resource groups which spearhead networking, advocacy and initiatives tied to growing our business
• Signed a pledge of Catalyst’s CEO Champions for Change initiative, holding Hillrom to an even higher level of accountability for creating a culture of inclusion, advancement for women and equal opportunity
• Developed a Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging plan that aligns with Hillrom’s 3-year plan
• Established partnership between our I.D.E.A. (Individuals with Disabilities Empowered to Achieve) employee resource group and Getting Hired to build a pipeline of diverse talent for our organization.
Hillrom provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a position at Hillrom, please call Hillrom's HR Services at the Toll-Free number 1-800-617-9784 option 1.
Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Please click
https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and
https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf to view the "EEO is the Law" poster supplement.