Accessibility Statement for Getting Hired
Getting Hired is committed to offering content, a website, and services that are as accessible as possible for all people, regardless of circumstance. We are tenacious in our efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of our communications, digital assets, documents, events, presentations, social media, and videos - as our goal is for everyone to have the same user experience.
Our efforts include but are not limited to:
- Alternative text for images on our website, social media posts, and documents for screen readers and those that may be blind or have low vision.
- Providing live captioning and ASL Interpreters for all virtual events, proper transcripts, and audio descriptions for videos.
- Website accessibility widgets to alter our website size, color, and fonts.
- Disability Inclusion training and consultation for partners and vendors.
- A truly human team that will do their best to help you with any issue, accessibility, or otherwise.
- Phone: 1-866-352-7481
- E-mail: email@example.com