Coordinates, supervises and participates in audit examinations of compliance with prescribed internal controls governing technology processing environments. Coordinates audit examinations of all scope sizes. Develops audit programs and performs testing of IT controls within major data centers, supporting technologies, applications, networks, and selected development projects that replace or significantly enhance critical applications. Coordinates and participates in global application/project reviews. Assist in developing and refining annual audit plan, scheduling audits of data centers, local area networks, service bureaus, system software, applications and systems development projects. Ensure identification of business process improvements for segments audited as appropriate, to enhance operational effectiveness, customer service quality and efficient use of Company resources. Ensure audit issues are tracked properly towards closure and produce regular statuses. Maintain skillsets on technical changes as well as pertinent internal and regulatory requirements in the financial services industry. Communicate these changes within the department and ensure audit programs are revised accordingly.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Accounting, Finance or a related field and 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate related work experience.
- Qualifying experience must include:
- IT audit engagements within infrastructure, application, and project management in financial services
- Conducting audit examinations of data processing environments in financial services
- Participate in full audit process lifecycle from planning and controls through reporting conclusions.
- Implementation of Regulatory framework in the financial services industry
- Technology operations/systems development experience.