Web Developer, TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Job Description BAE Systems is looking for a software/web developer level 3 for a the newly awarded ISEE contract with the Bolling AFB customer. This contract will have a minimum of a 5 year POP. Candidate performs as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- Work with Business Analysts to translate requirements and user stories into functioning software
- Troubleshoot and debug software
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and sprint demos
- Responsible for code documentation
- Address defects
- Apply the appropriate standards, secure coding practices, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development lifecycle
- Support the Authority to Operate (ATO) process
- Experience with API Development and Integration
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing
- Experience with Interface Bus Development Platforms and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solutions
- Experience with agile development tools (i.e. JIRA and Confluence)
- Experience with Orchestration and Automation in a cloud based environment
- Workflow Development
- Languages/Frameworks: JAVA, CSS, HTML, Angular, React, MQ, etc.
- Experience in User Interface/User Experience development
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a hybrid-remote work environment
- Education and Experience
High School Diploma + 8 years
Associate's Degree + 6 years
Bachelor's Degree + 4 years
Master's Degree + 2 years
PhD + 0 years
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification
- Languages: PHP and python
- Experience in deployment and configuration in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Experience with Enterprise Records Management (ERM) and Intelligent Data Extraction (IDE) solution
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Team Work: Able to enthuse and maintain project interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
- Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the tasks