At Getting Hired, an Allegis Group Company we are dedicated to building inclusive workforces.
Getting Hired Core Values:
- Inclusion: We value equity, inclusion, and dignity for all. We invest in recruiting a team that is diverse in every respect.
- Integrity: We are a team of integrity and character. We behave ethically, honestly, and fairly in all that we do.
- Empathy & Understanding: We are like all people, human at our core. We believe empathy creates opportunity by inviting you to stand in someone else’s shoes.
- Collaboration & Partnership: We cultivate a community that works together toward a common goal of welcoming cultures where stigma and bias does not influence hiring decisions. We are knowledgeable and relentlessly drive continuous improvement, new learning, and innovation.
- Passion: We stand up for what we believe in and we show pride, enthusiasm, and dedication in everything that we do.
Tactical responsibilities of the Customer Engagement Specialist will include planning and executing a multitude of lead generation/outreach programs– e.g. account intelligence gathering, demand creation, sales outreach, appointment setting, reputation support and sales enablement – in agreed-upon accounts to support sales goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively generating new qualified business development leads by all mediums including voice and digital.
The Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for maintaining a high level of daily activity associated with executing the lead lifecycle sales process. This includes collaborating with team members to develop systematic sales plans and strategies for achieving desired business objectives. The Customer Engagement Specialist will develop a robust pipeline and grow market share by securing new business opportunities.
- Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators through execution of lead generation activities through voice and social media.
- Responsible for generating and nurturing leads
- Become a subject matter expert in the diversity space by performing research and providing intel and analysis to team members
- Understand which marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for prospect engagement planning
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Partner with marketing department on tasks relevant to lead generation
- Participate in webinars, conferences, and other activities to expand industry knowledge
- Collaborate with account management team regularly; analyzing demographic data to create sales collateral
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in customer focused role using voice and social media skills.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills
- Adaptability, particularly being ready and willing to move the business forward through change
- Understanding of organizational structures within Talent Acquisition and Inclusion & Diversity
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at multiple levels
- Curiosity to be on top of what’s happening in the industry
- Networking skills including through social media channels
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks and aggressively drive towards concrete results
- High level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel & Salesforce or other CRMs
- Flexibility, ability to work independently or with a team on multiple tasks as assigned
- Knowledge in inclusion & diversity space
- Must have professional presentation skills and demeanor, accompanied by exemplary code of ethics.
- Must be a self-starter
As part of the Allegis Group, Getting Hired is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email email@example.com.