Process Engineer -Supply Chain- Hopkinsville, KY
- Applies new network One Best Way playbooks and provides input to Divisional Focused Improvement Teams on project ideation and replication opportunities.
- Assists with the tactical deployment of the WPS program methodology. Manages project execution of top losses in the functional area and assists in building the capability of other area managers and associates.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Delivers expected functional area results through Key Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis, loss elimination, and
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads Process Improvement tools and methods (for example, 5S, root cause analysis, six sigma, time and motion studies) to eliminate losses in an area within a Distribution Center according to Network Process Structure using Walmart Performance System (WPS) programs.
- Leads savings projects within area of responsibility
- Promotes and supports company policies, initiatives, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports Department Managers with WPS programs, projects, associate engagement, and KPI improvements within process area
- Supports area loss profile analysis and performance metrics. Develops gap analysis to support WPS integration.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or prior experience in Process Improvement
- Microsoft Office Suite, analytical skills