HR Office Manager - Sterling, IL - 7024
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensure compliance with company HR policies
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage and coordinate training (e.g., new hire orientation, CBL modules, web-based training, virtual classroom) for Distribution and/or Transportation associates
- Manage daily administrative functions of the HR office (e.g., benefits, hiring/transfers, terminations, payroll)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year's supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 2 years' Walmart Logistics management experience OR 2 years' supervisory experience, including 1 year's experience managing human resource processes OR 1 year's Walmart Stores, Inc. Human Resources experience.