Pharmacy Technician - Medication Coordinator
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Must have a ID State Pharmacy Tech License
- PTCB Certification preferred but not required
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference and background check.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizations skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stands, walks, lifts and carries up to 30 pounds at one time, bends, turns, stoops, kneels, climbs, and uses many physical motions in performing day to day activities; finger dexterity, gripping, eye-hand coordination, visual acuity.
- Work areas may include: driving an automobile (including potentially difficult driving circumstances with regard to weather and traffic). Inside locations; noise generated from telephones, computers/printers, and verbal communication, subject to many interruptions, pressure due to multiple demands, exposure to blood and blood borne pathogens, may be presented with emergency or crisis situations.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: pharmacy, technician, retail, customer service, PTCB, pharmaceutical