Inside Sales Associate - IT Services
The Inside Sales representative will prospect for and set up meetings with small to mid-sized business executives that meet our target criteria. They will be provided with leads to call and their primary responsibly is to generate a consistent stream of appointments for the Sales Directors assigned to their region. All prospecting is performed over the phone from inside a Ricoh office location. The incumbent will be assigned metrics and quotas to meet and should be comfortable cold calling into potential Ricoh customers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting or exceeding appointment quota to prospects who meet the target profile
- Maintain accurate and timely contact activity data in our sales automation tools
- Prospecting – identifying and qualifying customers through cold calling and leveraging personal contacts
- Identification and documentation of a prospect’s needs and priorities
- Timely and accurate completion of reports and required paperwork
- 1 year or more of telemarketing or inside sales experience, ideally selling or setting appointments for an IT product or service.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants, including those who may have arrest and conviction records.”
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 866-428-9959.