Digital Services Sales, SLED
Ricoh is seeking a motivated Digital Services Sales (DSS) to join our fast growing line of business that aligns our solutions with organization’s digital transformation journey. This role will be an important addition to our services sales team and the primary goal of this role will be aligning our services with clients and prospects information mobility, remote access to data and real estate initiatives. The primary customer segmentation will target mid size corporations, state and local government and K-12 within a defined sales territory.
The Digital Services Specialist must strong prospecting skills, ability to drive organic growth inside an assigned client base and development a digital transformation story for their clients. Other attributes include your ability to work with a cross functional team, leverage the various social media & digital marketing channels and a CRM system. To be successful the DSS must demonstrate a high degree of business acumen, technical knowledge, communication skills as well as a proven track record of driving high valued business results as an independent consultant.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maximizing revenue growth in assigned account list including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on standards/guidelines and plan expectations
- Serving as a first point of contact for all customer requirements
- Regular activities include prospecting via phone, e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls utilizing the Ricoh sales process; research; follow-up letters/e-mails; interaction with clients and potential clients at Ricoh sponsored, client-sponsored or industry-sponsored events and preparing for and delivering presentations to current and prospective client groups.
- Achieving and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the full line of Ricoh Legal Services solutions and those offered by other Ricoh business units
- Entering client data into a CRM system and leveraging the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Conducting research of the legal industry and law firms/clients within defined account list
- Assessing jobs at client sites and providing accurate price quotations
- Working in collaboration with Operations, Sales Support and other Sales Entities within Ricoh to ensure total client satisfaction
- Responsible for the generation and delivery of accurate invoices
- Responsible for the accurate completion of paperwork including client job tickets, referrals to/from other locations, activity logs and other paperwork as required by management
- Participation in and completion of all applicable training -- including ongoing skill and knowledge development beyond initial sales training
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires previous outside business-to-business sales experience. Experience with services vs. products preferred.
- Must successfully complete all required Ricoh training.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 866-428-9959.
More search results
Heavy Equipment Operator II - WM Careers
Heavy Truck Mechanic ** New Competitive Wages ** …
Driver-Non Exp Residential / $5000 Sign on Bonus …
CDL Truck Driver - Commercial - WM Careers
People (HR) Manager-CO/AZ - WM Careers