Front End Web Developer
Labcorp Drug Development is recruiting a Front End Web Developer. This position can be Remote opportunity. The Computer Applications team at Labcorp Drug Development Genomics is looking for a talented and passionate Front End Web Developer to join our team.
- Design functional, clear navigation, and user-friendly layouts
- Code and modify web applications to enhance user experience, and user's usability
- Perform system and applications support
- Test, release, and support software products
- Enforce code quality through unit tests and integration tests
- Document software in compliance with SLC process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a Front-end developer
- 7+ years of experience in web-based software design and development
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility is a must
- Experience with Struts 2, Dojo, JSON, AJAX, Servlet/JSP, Java, Tomcat, Apache, Linux
- Experience with transforming large dataset is a plus.
- Experience in automated UI tests is a plus
- Familiar with underlying architecture of multi-tiered browser-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Great attention to detail
- Expose to regulatory requirements such as GLP, CLIA, etc. is a plus
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.