Sr Software Engineer
Labcorp Drug Development is recruiting a Sr Software Engineer to join a dynamic team. This position can be a Remote opportunity. The Computer Applications team is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Software Developer, who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the web applications and middle tier systems.
- Work with stakeholders: scientists, technicians, and project manager to gather requirements
- Design and implement software solutions to support various Specialty Genomics assays, workflows and data processing.
- Analyze frequent requested tickets; identify problems; propose solutions, process and/or system improvement
- Provide excellent system and applications support; end-to-end problem resolution.
- Test, release, and support software products
- Write system/software validation documents
- Execute system/software validation
- Enforce code quality through unit tests and integration tests
Document software in compliance with SLC process
- Bachelor Degree in a Computer Science or Engineering related area
- 7+ years of experience in web-based software development and application design
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases
- 5+ years applied experience with Struts 2, Python, Spring, Dojo, CSS, JSON, React, Node.js, AJAX, Servlet/JSP, Tomcat, Apache, Linux
- 3+ years of experience with web services
- 2+ years of experience with Linux
- Experience deploying software infrastructure to AWS services, e.g. containers, ECS, etc. is a plus
- Familiar with underlying architecture of multi-tiered browser-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Great attention to detail
- Understanding of Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, or related field of biology is a plus
- Expose to regulatory requirements such as GLP, CLIA, etc. is a plus
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.