Are you a successful recruiter interested in working for a company with a mission to improve health and lives? Check out this opportunity to join an awesome team!
Labcorp Drug Development is seeking a recruiter to partner with our Clinical Development and Commercialization Services group.
Looking for a proactive, creative, results-oriented recruiter with a passion for building robust candidate relationships and who wants to make an impact on the drug development industry.
- At least 2 years' recruitment experience working in a CRO or agency setting recruting for clinical research roles.
- Demonstrated experience understanding the talent needs of hiring managers when opening a requisition.
- Knowledge of skills and abilities required for different roles in the pharmaceutical or related industry. Hiring Manager persuasion
- Labor market expertise:
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates. Company specific business acumen
- Knowledge of general business fundamentals, models, finance and management principles
- Experience making recommendations to hiring managers based on how positions create value to the business
- Ability to work with team members and hiring managers in a "virtual" setting as position may be physically remote from recruiting team members, hiring managers and/or supervisor
- Strong attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of requisitions while managing multiple projects across diverse position types and/or client groups
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Full proficiency with applicant tracking systems
- Facilitating recruiting processes with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection)
- Establishing and maintaining open communication with supervisors and managers in determining recruiting needs
- Sourcing candidates, consistently evaluating current and new sourcing opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an effective recruiting network, via college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, trade journal use, and relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Negotiating and coordinating job offers, working with hiring manager and business unit HR as appropriate
- Ensuring all pre-employment screening is completed.
- Updates, maintains applicant tracking and client relationship management systems as required
- Screens, selects and secures candidates for a wide range of positions, including senior level and technical positions.
- Partners with assigned Business Unit(s) on recruiting needs and strategies.
- May supervise Junior Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinators
- Job posting/advertising of each position managing
- Passive candidate calling
- Telephone screens all qualified candidates
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.