Save job Saved
- Processes and ships orders to the customer for the centralized services pharmacy fulfillment center
- Receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing, and shipping prescriptions to the customer
- Climate-controlled facility
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the fulfillment center are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris
- Maintains quality standards set forth by management
- HEALTH, PRESCRIPTION DRUG, DENTAL & VISION
- TIME OFF
- RETIREMENT SAVINGS PLAN & STOCK PURCHASE PLAN
- LIFE INSURANCE
- AMAZING CULTURE AND MORE!
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of experience in a retail, centralized services or fulfillment center environment.
- At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
- At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF) scanning.
- At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventory management system.
Save job Saved