Labcorp Drug Development is seeking Business Analyst's to join our Decentralized Clinical Trials team. The Business Analyst, Decentralized Clinical Trials can be remotely (home-based) or in proximity of one of our offices. Responsibilities for this positon include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain business requirements, project plans, functional designs, process maps, user test plans, and training materials at all levels (from Value Stream to Activity-Level) in support of future-state hybrid/virtual trials solution.
- Evaluate current and future business needs to recommend applicable solutions to improve current systems and help assess relative priorities for both business process and technology solutions.
- Propose innovative and/or strategic process and technology solutions to maximize value to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop budget, timelines and cost estimates for project-related tasks and track actuals against projections in order to mitigate any challenges or risks.
- Partner with key cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop and manage end-to-end product roadmaps (i.e. process and technology design, system and process interconnectivity, etc) that improve customer and patient experiences, drives operating efficiency and/or mitigates risks.
- Translate and map data from legacy platforms to new platform(s) under direction provided by key stakeholders and documented business requirements.
- Lead and manage end-user testing, including all data and validation documentation.
- Conduct internal and external demonstrations.
- Track project-related KPIs to ensure adherence to quality and operational standards.
- Manage and prioritize product backlog.
- Lead scrum team in sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives and standups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or equivalent in business discipline.
- Master's degree preferred.
- At least 2 - 4 years of successful business analysis experience, with at least 2 of those years working in a technology-related or life sciences environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Client-focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts.
- Ability to provide cost estimates on project tasks.
- Proficient and motivated in innovation and technology related projects.
- Must have experience with Agile methodologies and tools including Scrum, Kanban & Jira.
- Must have experience handling requirements for multiple Scrum Teams.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.