Technical Lead I-Method Development
Method Development (MD)
- Act on the behalf of the method development Critical Reagent Inventory (CRI) owners to generate sub-aliquots in e-workbook, create labels in nautilus and take care of all labeling requirements
- Creates CRIs on behalf of method developers for new clients during method development
- Establish appropriate low inventory flag thresholds for all reagents through interaction with the method developers and communicate appropriate reagent thresholds downstream to LS/PM roles
- Deliver accurate and complete CRIs to method developers prior to the DEV-VAL hand-off process
- Maintain MD freezer inventory spaces
- Enter orders into the reagent ordering share point site (or similar ordering software system) on behalf of method developers
Method Validation (MV)
- Review client CRIs for daily decrementing and report back non-compliance to MV supervisor
- Act on the behalf of the validators to generate sub-aliquots in e-workbook, create labels in nautilus and take care of all labeling requirements
- Check through CRI prior to end of validation for completeness and accuracy and confirm compliance with MV supervisor
- BS/BA degree in science plus at least 1-2 years of previous laboratory experience. Relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience with routine MS Office suite applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point).Effective communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
- If possible, familiarity with the use of standard laboratory equipment.
- If possible, experience with use and trouble shooting of analytical equipment is desired.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.