Statistical Programmer 2
Hiring for Statistical Programmer 2 (Remote): can be based anywhere in USA/ Canada
- With sufficient experience assume the role of a Lead Statistical Programmer for CP studies only with support from senior programming staff.
- Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not
limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing
quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and
perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
- Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), annotated eCRFs and
Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
- With support from senior programming staff, develop specifications for SDTMs and ADaM
- Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies with support from
senior programming staff
- Respond to QA and client audits with support from senior programming staff
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics, computing, life science, health science, or related subjects.
- Experience and/or education plus relevant work experience, equating to a Bachelor's degree
- Typically 1 - 2 years of SAS® programming experience in the CRO or Pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and Kxperience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Knowledge of CDISC requirements
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.