Research Assistant I Biotech
If you have a passion for science and working in a dynamic and fast paced lab with a cohesive team, the Research Assistant position will take you to the next level in your career.
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join ourBioPharm CMC team in Greenfield, IN. Lapcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
As a Research Assistant, you will analyze biological or chemical samples and/or develop/validate methodologies for various compounds and components in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and regulatory agency guidelines.
Other Duties and Responsibilities :
- Document work properly and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Recognizes deviations from expected results and notifies line management.
- Operates equipment/instrumentation in accordance with appropriate SOPs.
- Effectively plans assigned workload on a daily basis
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members
We offer excellent training withextensive benefits including medical/dental/vision plans, 24 days of PTO in thefirst year, tuition reimbursement, 401K with 5% matching, employee stock purchase plan and much more!
- BS/BA degree in science or related field
- Experience may be substituted for education
- Strong ability to learn is required
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a laboratory setting
- Basic understanding of laboratory operations
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
- Knowledge of cGLP is helpful
- No Experience Required
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.