Global Reservation Administrator
The Facilities Systems Application Administrator is responsible for providing support to users of the global Facilities enterprise systems. This role will work with Facilities management users, internal customers and staff across all Labcorp Drug Developement business units. This role will ensure that the assigned application along other systems controlled and or associated with Global Business Technology are effectively implemented and maintained to meet applicable regulatory requirements. The basic responsibilities include support in the validation of the system, acting as the leader of the local system administrators and power-users and overseeing the general use of the system.
- Develop or aid in the development of test plans for software validation and change control in accordance with all Labcorp Drug Development SOPs.
- Validate and maintain computer software used to generate, process, or print raw data in order to assure departmental compliance with all Labcorp Drug Development SOPs.
- Builds relationships with local IT, Global Applications Administrators and other Covance staff to ensure conformance to standard architecture and technical support processes for the assigned systems/applications.
- Perform simple to advance programming activities including test, creation or modification of the assigned applications based on user and/or system design specifications.
- Complete specific programming or application improvement projects as directed.
- Review and update documentation related to projects (i.e.: SOPs and user documentation).
- Develop, coordinate and perform training sessions for users of the assigned systems/applications.
- Works with Facilities and Global Business Technology leadership, Labcorp Drug Development site administrators and departments using the assigned applications to institute a consistent training and user program.
- Identify and evaluate software for the enhancement of processes within Labcorp Drug Development.
- Collect, sort and assemble data/information from established and non-established sources.
- Establish, organize, revise and maintain computer files and records.
- Prepare reports and memoranda as requested.
- Order goods and services using FSA.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Advanced knowledge in Windows-based data capture systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GLP & cGMP documentation practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC and related operating systems/software.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to lead a project team to completion of a given task.
- Ability to effectively plan multiple assignments for timely and accurate completion.
- 5-7 years of experience working in a comparable IT environment.
- Proficiency with environmental monitoring, building automation, security or asset management software, systems and applications.
- Specific knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems and/or computer aided facility management software systems preferred.
- Ability to administer, manage and maintain multiple applications and/or systems.
- Knowledge of facilities/security function being monitored, controlled, operated and/or maintained by the assigned applications and/or systems.
- Advanced computer skills (e.g.; MS Office, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project).
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.