Contracts Specialist I, Site Agreements
Labcorp Drug Development is seeking a Contracts Specialist I, Site Agreements whom will be remotely (home-based) located anywhere within the United States. The ideal candidate will be passionate about CRO, research & development, CTAs, and be open to a collaborative environment where there is opportunity to learn and grow!
Some responsbilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Perform the following, with occasional guidance from line management or more experienced colleagues: daily tracking, negotiation and approval of Site Agreements and Site Agreement templates (as applicable) for clinical study teams; timely updating of the departmental Site Agreement Management System ("SAMS") or any other system required for use on a particular study.
- Identify and escalate issues (as defined in departmental processes) that must be escalated to line manager for review.
- Manage assigned studies with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements.
- Responsible for the timely updating of the departmental contract tracking system.
- Performs contract administration functions including: assisting with obtaining approvals on authorization forms as required; maintaining a contract tracking system to report contract status updates and signing status; providing notice of all executed contracts to the appropriate team members along with contract values; and scanning and filing executed contracts in the shared electronic storage area in a timely manner for access by other staff members.
- Drafts, negotiates, reviews, and processes contracts in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Labcorp's fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies. Produces and negotiates contracts that accurately reflect Labcorp Drug Development's obligations or rights and understandings with third parties.
- Bachelor's degree (LLB, JD, BA or BS) preferred
- Minimum 0 - 2+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
- Clinical research (pharmaceutical and/or CRO) experience preferred.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.