Inside Sales Manager I
Labcorp Drug Development, a global contract research organization, has worked on all of the top 50 best-selling drugs available today through its full spectrum of nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services with our clients from leading pharma and agile biotech. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve. Together with our clients, Labcorp Drug Development transforms today's healthcare challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
We are a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care.
- Achieves quarterly and annual lead generation goals as outlined in sales incentive comp plan.
- Handles inbound client calls, qualifies leads and if appropriate grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Collaborates effectively with Business Development Directors in business unit; brings potential opportunities to their attention.
- Effectively transfers accounts and client information to Business Development Directors.
- Manages annual expense budget and submits expense reports for reimbursement on approval timelines.
- Expands client requests upselling for business unit when possible.
- Provides weekly sales activity report to management.
- Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan
- Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
- Sells the business unit's capabilities leveraging differentiation framework
- Recognizes and communicates sales opportunities for other business units.
- Establishes and manages customer expectations.
- Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and hosts client visits if required.
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Maintains frequent email and phone contact with clients to grow and expand business relationships.
- Leverages Marketing, SMEs and Operations Staff to support client discussions and heighten clients' awareness of BU services.
- Evaluates quotations and provides input to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Collaborates effectively with sales executives from other business units to bring potential opportunities to their attention.
- Leverage Social Selling techniques and tools to reach clients through digital channels sharing information including Labcorp Drug Development services, web conferences, industry meetings, SME news, etc.
- Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate levels
- Bachelor's degree in life science or business field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech section with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.