Study Director - Toxicology
We are HIRING!!!
Do you want a career that makes an impact on patient lives? You can find it here at Labcorp Drug Development. We have a great opportunity for a STUDY DIRECTOR specializing in Toxicology, Biologics or Ophthalmology to join the Study Direction team at our Madison, WI site. Our work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work.
In this role, the Study Director will:
- Serves as the scientific specialist for a toxicology specialty program and serves as a Study Director for studies, as described in GLPs. The Study Director has overall responsibility for the technical conduct of a study, as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
- Assists or may plan, design, and/or lead a team to conduct complex studies to generate high quality scientific results on behalf of Covance clients and play a key role in developing new strategies, techniques, and instrumentation for new ventures and critical issues in the area of specialty.
What we're looking for in you:
- Has a PhD, DVM, or equivalent degree;
- Experience in Toxicology;
- Maintains current regulatory awareness (domestic and foreign);
- Is skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications;
- Is recognized by research peers as an expert in a selected technical field;
- In addition, DABT certification is desirable.
See why FORTUNE magazine has named Labcorp as one of the Worlds Most Admired Companies for 3 years in a row!
There is no better time to join us!
Patients can't wait. Neither can we.
PhD in toxicology or related subject, DVM or equivalent degree is preferred. BSc or equivalent or MSc required. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Zero to two years of related experience.
- The job holder will have been fully competent at 111 grade, or have the equivalent skill set and have developed skills and competencies in the basic study types.
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications.
- Experience may have been gained in study directing within the department in question or within a similar role external to Labcorp.
- Experience of client management and technical expertise in the relevant business line.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.