Our Story: Labcorp, an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. Labcorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
Our Mission:To improve health and improve lives
Our Vision:To strive for operational and service excellence through a relentless focus on People, Process and Clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Associate, this is a remote based role in the UK or US. This role is working within our Early Development team, this is a fast paced department and you will need to be able to manage a high workload while meeting deadlines.
In this role you will be making sure that all systems are updated, review/draft contracts (using agreed templates), while working closely with our contract analysts.
There is no budget work involved, these are developed by the Proposals team, the contracts team then take that and generate the payment schedule.
The ideal candidate would have some experience already within contracts or industry experience.
This role offers great training along with career development!
- Develop and review contracts for low to medium complexity projects and see through to execution (including CDAs, ISAs, IPAs, WSCs, budgets if required, etc; excludes MSAs)
- Develop and apply a working knowledge of the various Covance business units to insure proper contract terms for all types of studies
- Generate cash flow analysis and payment schedules with high degree of management support for the above mentioned agreements in accordance with Contract Management guidelines for review by senior members of the department
- Follow up on outstanding contract issues for resolution to meet internal and external deadlines and to minimize business and legal risk
- Work cross-functionally with Contract Analysts, Client Services, Finance, Pricing and Sales to resolve contract issues in a timely manner
- Assist Analysts and SMEs with periodic client f/up for contract documentation
- Assist in managing overall contract processes and client relationships
- Participate in process improvement initiatives intended to improve global delivery of contracts
- Adhere to Contract Management policies and process
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance from a contracting perspective
- Perform accurate data entry into SFDC, Apttus, CMS and/or other tools required for reporting
- Provide accurate updates on all outstanding contractual documents to management as required through required systems or tracking mechanisms
- Participate in project review meetings as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS in business or life sciences (or equivalent experience)
- Business experience; pharmaceutical or CRO preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word (intermediate)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience and comfort in a high volume, fast paced environment is essential
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.