Internship (Finance): Commercial Development
AtLabcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions -because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people's lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting opportunity to be part of theLabcorp2022 Global Internship Program!AsaLabcorpintern, you will have the opportunity to support meaningful assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Business and Healthcare disciplines,areinspiring and valuable in our mission to improve health and improve lives across the globe. In addition to department work, we support your professional development and career exploration through program workshops, leadership speakers, employee resource group introductions, new hire panel discussions and small group 'coffee chats'.Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
- Lead a process improvement project within the Commercial Development team.
- Contribute to meetings and takes a portion of the work/project, which will support the entire project.
- Assist in creation of internal and external client facing reports tailored to individual client needs.
- Provide cross functional analysis support for Commercial, Accounting and Finance functions.
- Familiarize yourself with tools and systems used by department.
- Working towards bachelor's degree in Finance with an interest in the biology or chemistry field
- Has experience delivering multiple projects in an academic or professional setting
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership
Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.