Senior Contracts Specialist, Site Agreements
Labcorp Drug Development has a dynamic REMOTE (US based) position for a Senior Contract Specialist. We are looking for someone with passion for CTA work along with growing desire to achieve in the research and development space. In this role, you will ensure SOPs are adhered to, identify escalations, follow compliance standards, and update appropriate departmental contract tracking system.
Other Essential Responsibilitiesinclude but not limited to:
- Perform the following, with minimal guidance from line management: daily tracking, negotiation and approval of Site Agreements and Site Agreement templates (as applicable) for clinical study teams; timely updating of the departmental Site Agreement Management System ("SAMS") or any other system required for use on a particular study.
- Confirm quality of tasks delegated to and completed by Contracts Associate.
- Manage assigned studies with careful compliance with internal processes and procedures, or otherwise according to specified Sponsor requirements.
- Performs contract administration functions including: assisting with obtaining approvals on authorization forms as required; maintaining a contract tracking system to report contract status updates and signing status; providing notice of all executed contracts to the appropriate team members along with contract values; and scanning and filing executed contracts in the shared electronic storage area in a timely manner for access by other staff members.
- Provides management with regular status updates on all open contracts and any outstanding issues.
- Drafts, negotiates, reviews, and processes contracts in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Labcorp's fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies. Produces and negotiates contracts that accurately reflect Labcorp's obligations or rights and understandings with third parties.
- Coordinate and communicate with clinical study teams in a timely manner regarding contract details and timelines, as well as contract status reporting to ensure quick approval of templates and contracts.
- Bachelor's degree (LLB, JD, BA or BS) preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.