Clinical Research Associates - Biopharma & Oncology! Any US Hub!
Seeking CRAs across the US!! Any major hub! Openings in our Biopharma & Oncology teams!
Are you ready to redefine what's possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in our patient's lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits. Your work will be meaningful, the patient outcomes are real, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
Essential Job Duties:
Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans
- General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities:
- Ensure the study staff who will conduct the protocol have received the proper materials and instructions to safely enter patients into the study
- Ensure the protection of study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensure the integrity of the data submitted on Case Report Forms (CRFs) or other data collection tools by careful source document review. Monitor data for missing or implausible data
- Ensure the resources of the Sponsor and Labcorp are spent wisely by performing the required monitoring tasks in an efficient manner, according to SOPs and established guidelines, including managing travel expenses in an economical fashion according to Labcorp travel policy
- Prepare accurate and timely trip reports
- Manage small projects under direction of a Project Manager/Director as assigned
- Serve as lead monitor for a protocol or project and may assist in establishing monitoring plans as assigned
- Review progress of projects and initiate appropriate actions to achieve target objectives
- Organize and make presentations at Investigator Meetings
- Report, write narratives and follow-up on serious adverse experiences
- Participate in the development of protocols and Case Report Forms as assigned
- Participate in writing clinical trial reports as assigned
- Interact with internal work groups to evaluate needs, resources and timelines
- Act as contact for clinical trial supplies and other suppliers (vendors) as assigned
- Responsible for all aspects of registry management as prescribed in the project plans
- Undertake feasibility work when requested
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor as assigned
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigators and assist the Labcorp legal department with statements of agreements as assigned
- Complete process of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Independently perform CRF review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Labcorp or client data management systems as assigned by management
- Assist with training, mentoring and development of new employees, e.g. co-monitoring
- Co-ordinate designated clinical projects as a Local Project Coordinator (with supervision, if applicable), and may act as a local client contact as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
Labcorp is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
- Advanced site monitoring skills
- Advanced study site management skills
- Advanced registry administration skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train and supervise junior staff
- Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritizes workload for self and team
- Ability to work within a project team
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Valid Driver's License
- Independent, onsite monitoring experience
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.