Marketing Specialist (Part-Time)
- With mentorship from the Recruitment Manager, lead the development and execution of study specific recruiting plans.
- Coordinates with local and central vendors to develop and place advertising in (such as radio, newspaper, etc. and assess outreach efforts.
- Coordinates with the Social Media Marketing Coordinator the site's general branding and social media strategies
- Creates participant recruitment materials and assists in IRB submissions of recruitment materials
- Evaluates and monitors current recruitment efforts and works with Clinic Directors, Recruitment Manager, and site Management to apply knowledge to increase recruitment and improve retention of volunteers.
- Maintains participant satisfaction initiatives and recommend improvements based on participant feedback
- Assist in management of participant referral programs
- Participates in recruitment strategy presentations as required
- Participates in client/sponsor calls to discuss recruitment
- Ensures all recruitment materials, programs and processes comply with regulatory standards and SOPs.
- Responsible for administrative duties related to the recruitment process including purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains regular communication with Clinic Director and site Management team in regard to study recruitment strategies, and overall recruitment needs. Recommends changes when necessary and justifies them in accordance with policies
- Assist in identifying community organizations, charities, local events, etc., that would serve to increase the awareness of the local site in the general population and medical communities.
- Participates in identifying means to assist with patient and special population recruitment strategies
- Attends community events to represent the site.
- Maintains community relationships through meetings and identifying sponsorships, etc.
- Works with Recruitment Manager and Clinical Recruitment Specialists to ensure consistency across all Clinical Pharmacology sites.
- Ensures that client and participant confidentiality is maintained.
- Takes ownership for the quality and standard of work within operations.
- Tracks site recruitment budgets (general and study specific spend)
- Strategizes with site management on an internal site recruitment plan
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- University/college degree (life science, marketing, communications, business or related subject preferred),
- In lieu of a degree, typically 3 years experience in related field (e.g. subject recruitment, clinical research) will be considered in addition to the experience requirement.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Clinical Research, Recruitment, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline is preferred.
- Additional experience may be substituted for education requirements.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.