BDC(Bedside Data Capture) System Administrator I
Essential Job Duties:
- Partner with management, operational, and QA staff to analyze, implement, advise, and support global Clinical Pharmacology electronic data collection and reporting.
- Assist in the development of SOPs, training materials, and other documents associated with Clinical Pharmacology electronic data collection and reporting (through business information tools such as Tableau, MySQL workbench, etc.)
- Support internal and external user access to electronic data collection system
- Maintain CPS BDC System SharePoint site
- Work globally and collaboratively with peers in CPS, IT, QC, QA, and PMO for coordinating overall delivery of technology solutions to the CPS CRUs.
- Develop strong working knowledge of industry and trends; use information in combination with technical tools (MS Excel, MS Access, MySQL, Postman, ERWIN data modeler, etc.) to promote, drive, and maintain continuous improvement.
- Assist in providing recommendations to technology business requirements, business objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Support oversight of ongoing use of electronic data collection system including analysis of issues, updates, and recommendations.
- Interface with the CPS operational test team to validate test results for new applications verifying that they meet the requirements of their business group.
- Help partner with functional business unit members on how to work with IT, QA, and CPS.
- Meet face-to-face with clients as necessary.
- Attend system user group meetings as necessary.
- Support training and serve as an SME for BDC systems based on and related to user specifications.
- Build strategic relationships and share best practices in regards to global process improvements in general across Clinical Pharmacology and Labcorp in whole.
- Work independently and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Understand system validation and regulations (i.e. Part 11, EU privacy, etc...)
- Ability to lead multiple remote business teams
- Required: Bachelor of Art or Science degree or equivalent labcorp experience.
- Requires unquestionable customer service skills, meticulousness attention to detail, and ability to review, analyze data and operational processes.
- Must have the ability to balance several priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels within organization, demonstrate project management skills, and be knowledgeable with operating systems.
- Experience with IT systems in a CPS environment.
- Experience with:
- MS Access
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of contract research, clinical, sales, or a similar position. Experience may be substituted for education.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.