IT Director - Finance and Supply Chain Applications
Advance your InformationTechnology (IT) career at an industry leading Healthcare and Life Sciences company.
We are actively searching for an experienced hands-on IT Director - Finance and Supply Chain Applications to be based in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina.
Directs the preparation, development, and enhancement of systems and solves problems by use of computers. Consults with managerial and systems support analysis personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of programming, network, and overall IT support systems performance status. Oversees IT managers, supervisors, or other technical personnel directly or indirectly. Revises and directs the goals and functions of the company's IT support program.
- Direct the operations of the Labcorp Diagnostics Financial and Supply Chain Applications. This include PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain, HighJump Warehouse Management, Vertex Consumer User Tax, and Chesapeake Escheatment.
- Lead the technical and functional configuration of the PeopleSoft ERP environment.
- Lead the Software Development Lifecycle process for PeopleSoft ERP.
- Manage application and security administration functions.
- Ensure SOX compliance and support internal and external audit.
- Deliver projects on time and budget.
- Work with the network, server, middleware and other infrastructure team.
- Ensure that the PeopleSoft environment stays current with bundles.
- Understand business requirements and convert these to functional configuration or custom code technical specifications.
- Develop process workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
- Provide subject matter expertise on the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between PeopleSoft ERP and other applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
- Good knowledge of any three modules in Record to Report, or Procure to Pay areas
- 10 plus years' experience leading PeopleSoft ERP teams
- Good knowledge of Oracle database, Linux and Windows servers
- Strong Knowledge of Peopletools development environment and integration technologies like IB
- Functional knowledge of Supply Chain, Procure to Pay, Record to Retire and Report business processes
- Experience in writing technical specifications documentation and estimating work effort
- Experience with upgrading PeopleSoft environment
- Experience with version control software such as STATS or PVCS
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.