Why we need you to join our team!
Labcorp Drug Development helps to develop new drugs, medical devices and diagnostics. Your role is vital to improving the health of family, friends and animals.
What will you be doing:
This entry level role requires an interest in working with large animals in a laboratory setting.
- Maintaining the highest standards of animal care and welfare in accordance with the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC)
- Performing daily cleaning, stocking, monitoring and feeding of our laboratory animals
- Providing environmental and dietary enrichment
- Learning and applying proper handling and restraint techniques
- Basic washroom and maintenance tasks
- Working in a fast paced, team environment
How will you be rewarded!
Working in Madison, WI our Animal Caretakers:
- Earn a starting hourly rate of $16.00!
- Receive a sign-on bonus of $3000 ($1500 upon hire and another $1500 after 6 months)!
- Work a 1 st shift including weekends and some holidays
- Enjoy 24 days of personal-time-off (PTO) (pro-rated depending on start date)
- Have the option to participate in the Labcorp Education Advantage program where you have access to over 15 Undergraduate On-line Degree Programs offered through Arizona State University (ASU). Tuition is paid by Labcorp!
- Have access to other great benefits including: tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and of course medical and dental insurance.
- High school diploma or GED
- AALAS certification at the Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician level is desirable
- 6 months of related experience
- Prior experience working in a cleaning role or working with animals is helpful, but not required
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.