Analyst II BioA
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to join ourDiscovery (nonGLP) Bioanalytical TeaminMadison, WIand advance their career as a Lab Analyst with a focus on large molecule sample analysis. We're looking for a flexible, research and development focused individual who can think outside the box and is interested in bioanalysis of liquid and tissue matrices.
Analyze biological samples for various compounds including proteins, peptides and monoclonal antibodies in compliance with SOPs.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Conducts routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Documents work properly; maintains study documentation and laboratory records.
- Operates laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Provides input and participates in project meetings.
- Performs QC review of data.
- Recognizes deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
- Plans assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedules multiple assignments.
- Learns to identify problems, determine appropriate actions and implement solutions with support as appropriate.
- Able to adapt techniques to new procedures or particular needs as directed.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- May train and instruct less experienced staff.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Interacts with internal clients.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree in chemistry or related scientific field.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation is desired.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
- Minimum 6 months related experience.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.