Labcorp Drug Development is the leading global Clinical Research Organization. We have an exciting career opportunity for an Analyston our BioAnalysis team in Madison, WI.
In this position you will be part of a cohesive team and conduct routine analysis on biological and chemical samples in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
Other duties include:
- Document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in project meetings.
- Perform QC review of data.
- Recognize deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
- Plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Supports process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Learns to interact with internal clients.
Labcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts (BS/BA) degree in chemistry or related scientific field.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Familiar with the use of standard laboratory equipment.
- Basic knowledge of computers and software programs.
- No experience required.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.