Reporting Associate - Safety Assessment
Do you have a passion for Science? Report Writing? Customer Relations? Accuracy?
We have a great opportunity for a Reporting Associate in our Safety Assessment Department at our Madison, WI lab. Labcorp Drug Development's work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
We are offering a sign-on bonus of $3,000 ($1,500 upon hire and $1,500 after 6 months).
In this role, you will be responsible for generating data tables, drafting scientific reports, maintaining professional relationships with clients, communicating with internal staff, and working independently on projects. The ideal candidate will possess skills in time management, organization, and project management. As a Reporting Associate, you will utilize your scientific knowledge while working independently to deliver signature client service to our customers. Also, you will learn and perform the duties of drafting and finalizing nonclinical scientific study reports.
The Reporting Associate is responsible for communication between internal teams and clients, will coordinate and provide status updates to deliverables, generating data tables, drafting scientific reports, and working independently on projects. Duties include but not limited to:
- Drafts and prepares communication to client and internal stake holders including regular contact with clients
- Prepares and finalizes study reports according to study protocol, amendments and client specific requirements
- Prepares complex data tables including the use of statistical analysis and table generation programs
- Addresses quality assurance inspection items on GLP-regulated studies
- Coordinates the study deliverables ensuring items are completed by prescribed timeline including coordination among global counterparts
- Identifies and resolves changes to established study schedules to ensure client deliverables are met
- Prepares final study documents; may print, bind and prepare for final delivery
- Prepares tabulated summaries in association with the study director
- Schedules and leads prewriting meetings
In this position you can apply your scientific knowledge from preclincal studies in preparing and coordination of reporting and deliverables.
- Degree and/or experience in science (Biology, Animal Science, etc.), technical writing, and/or document production/publishing
- Work experience may be a substitute for education.
- Strong oral and written communicationskills
- Basic knowledge of office software (e.g., Microsoft® Office, especially Word and Excel; Adobe® Acrobat®)
- Attention to detail, time management skills, and organizational skills
- Prefer at least 1 year of technical writing or data tabulation experience, especially in pharmaceutical research or life sciences.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.