Senior Recruiter - Advanced Sciences (Remote)
As a Remote-based Senior Recruiter at Labcorp, you are the main point of contact for your assigned business units for all recruiting strategy needs, providing leadership to a highly functioning recruiting team but also providing a full suite of recruiting services for their business units.
• Sources, qualifies and delivers diverse candidate slates for a wide range of positions within assigned client group, including senior-level and technical positions.
• Partners with assigned business unit(s) to understand recruiting needs and translate needs to specific recruiting strategies and tactics.
• Specializes in a Advanced Sciences and Medical recruitment (e.g., PhDs, MDs, DVMs), has a broad understanding of Labcorp's global business portfolio and structure and actively contributes to talent acquisition as an enabler of execution of business strategies.
• Serves as an internal consultant and talent advisor on best practices in recruiting to clients and senior management; continually research and evaluate the external marketplace to maintain an ongoing awareness of competitive practices, and leverage best practice methods and process improvements.
• Participates in recruitment planning discussions with business and HR Partners.
• Delivers Quarterly Reviews for client: Prepare metrics/stats, industry updates, state of the talent market and competitive landscape.
• Lead projects as related to recruiting initiatives such as development of candidate sell sheets, position segmentation analysis, and talent landscape profiles for specific positions
• Bachelors degree (or country equivalent) or at least 4 years of relevant work experience as a recruiter (in lieu of degree). Preferred majors for degree include Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration/Management, or Psychology.
• Relevant HR Qualifications (CIPD, SPHR or PHR) preferred
• At least 7 years of related experience in a recruiting role within a search consultancy, Recruitment Outsource Provider, or in-house recruitment team.
• At least 5 years' experience working in tandem with external recruitment agencies with results in assessing the performance and effectiveness of their services.
• Proven leadership and influencing skills
Demonstrated success in sourcing positions globally at all levels (meeting key performance indicators for recruiting on a consistent basis).
• Strong connections and networks in the scientific community
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.