Associate Director, Early Development Solution Marketing
Labcorp Drug Development is seeking an Associate Director, Solution Marketing, for the Early Development business. This individual will lead ED's solution-oriented marketing initiatives to drive growth for Labcorp Drug Development's >$1 billion nonclinical business, with a primary focus on pharmaceutical and biotech companies. In addition, the role will be the conduit to champion ED's inclusion in cross-business unit/enterprise top efforts and lead the curation of ED's differentiating message platform, facts and collaterals. This position will report directly to the head of Early Development marketing and work closely with leaders in sales, marketing and subject matter experts across the enterprise aligned to the solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include Defining and Leading Marketing Strategy for
- Strategic and integrated solutions assigned
- Influencer marketing programs - ie: Investor solutions, MarketPlace
- Biotech segment efforts and segment growth
- Champion for ED for cross-BU initiatives - ie: Oncology, CGT, CNS, Covid
- Curator of ED messaging, facts/stats and division enablement tools
Specifically, the Associate Director, Solution Marketing will
- Determine the strategy for emerging, integrated and/or influencer Solutions.
- Develop highly targeted marketing campaigns that drive growth for Labcorp Drug Development Solutions with a keen focus on sales enablement and lead conversion.
- Lead strategic content plan to showcase our thought leadership and create differentiation - collaborating with integrated marketing partners to deploy via omnichannel marketing (e.g., webinars, social media, paid search, podcasts, etc.)
- Develop event strategy for solutions - collaborating with sales, SMEs and events team on high-quality execution (partnering, conferences, symposia, webinars).
- Develop and maintain marketing content and collateral that support Solution offerings and efforts.
- Collaborate across organizational structures and with other business units, including peer marketers in support of LDD/X-BU level initiatives - act as champion for early development inclusion/integration into corporate enterprise efforts.
- Track impact and metrics of marketing initiatives through metrics and dashboard to monitor/report success of activities - iterate and adjust as needed, and recommend improvements and best practices for future programs.
- Lead the team in development, curation and continuous update of business messaging playbooks, fact, stats and core ED-level collaterals/presentations.
- Perform other marketing and sales support functions, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Science, or Business preferred
- Master's degree a strong plus
- 5 or more years' prior work experience in marketing, B2B marketing experience is highly desirable.
- Specific expertise in marketing life science services highly desirable.
- Experience in digital marketing / social media.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and problem-solve
- Strong analytical, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with Labcorp Drug Development senior management
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership ability
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.