Budgets Specialist II, Site Agreements
Labcorp Drug Development has an excellant remote opportunity for a Budges Specialist II, Site Agreements located anywhere within the United States.
This individual will be responsible for following SOPs, managing assigned country budget related activities in accordance with our compliance and internal processes, and managing specific financial aspects of our clinical studies including but not limited to supporting Project Directors with post-award study budget estimates and review of proposals.
Other responsibilities include:
- With minimal support, develops baseline site country budgets, supports site specific budget preparation, deliver study specific budget training, reviews and approves site budgets, and processes Labcorp Drug Development financial language/appendix in site agreements in a commercially reasonably manner that protects Labcorp Drug Development's fundamental interests and in accordance with departmental practices and policies.
- Responsible for the timely updating of the departmental contract tracking system.
- Provides management with regular status updates, collaborate with study team to avoid delays, identifies and escalates issues (as defined in departmental processes) that must be escalated to line manager, project management staff, Business Development staff, Budgets & Proposals staff or higher management as necessary to minimize delays and to facilitate the prompt conclusion of site budget negotiations.
- Provides support to other Site Agreement staff and assists internal staff with site budget inquiries as required.
- Facilitates the internal review/sign off process of budget/financial appendix within the site agreement.
University-level degree preferred
Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.