Early Career Analog Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As an Analog Design Engineer, you’ll create integrated circuit designs that help bring new TI products to life and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital and/or RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power and many more.
You’ll help define and then design, simulate, and implement analog integrated circuits in silicon. You’ll be working on state-of-the-art wafer processes and learning from and collaborating with industry experts. Put your talent to work with us as a Design Engineer – change the world, love your job!
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- 1+ year relevant design experience
- Proven outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills in analog integrated circuit coursework
- Transistor-level semiconductor device knowledge and understanding
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively
- Able to form strong, influential, and lasting relationships
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.