Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an intern with Boston Consulting Group, you will learn how our business unit, Design Studios, supports the day-to-day operations through Visualization, Communications, Experiences and Brand projects which ultimately supports our consultants in meeting the needs of our clients. You will learn to be proficient with:
• Learning all aspects of practice area design for the consulting industry, both collaboratively and independently use these creative skills to provide creative solutions to business needs
• Organization and prioritization of designated tasks
• Communicating with key stakeholders while working with global teams
• Ability to work independently on designated projects and meet deadlines
You will work 20 hours a week for 6 months alongside team members learning process and procedures, best practices, strategic planning, implementation of innovative tools and applications and efficient knowledge sharing practices on a global scale, while growing your professional network within BCG.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
• Visual design or motion design through Adobe Creative Cloud software
• Organization and prioritization of designated tasks with high attention to detail
• Communication with key stakeholders while working with global teams
• Working independently on designated projects and meet deadlines
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• current Junior enrolled at an accredited university preferred
• Fluent in English
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
• Ability and willingness to collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and core Adobe Creative Cloud software
• Experience with Figma a plus
• Experience with or comfortable with using a Mac
BCG’s marketing team drives the firm’s reputation as a thought leader. We work to strengthen and protect BCG’s brand, advance our business agenda, and partner with management to engage with our key audiences through tools such as global thought-leadership publications, public relations, alumni outreach, recruitment marketing, and social media.