Supervisor Production Operations
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
News 12 is looking for a driven Supervisor, Production Operations to lead a team of talented newscast directors. The ideal candidate will be an innovative television director who’s looking to coach and grow new talent in a technologically advanced control room/studio environment. The role will be highly collaborative with production, engineering, and editorial teams.
- Supervise team of studio directors
- Coordinate studio and staff schedules
- Direct newscasts and special productions, as needed
- Ensure high quality video productions
- Work closely with the Director, Production Operations to oversee day-to-day and long term planning
- Work with Engineering to maintain equipment and facility
- Respond to breaking news and other urgent situations as required
- Hire, coach, and train staff members, build strong teams
- Experience in television control rooms and studios, preferably with studio automation systems, like GrassValley Ignite (preferred)
- Previous experience as a newscast director required
- Understanding of video switchers and ability to create and modify effects
- Working knowledge of ENPS or other newsroom software
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.