DPT: Move Money: Junior/ Mid QA Tester - 4654278
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
The QA Engineer will be expected to learn the business and technical components of the applications to perform activities related to test planning, creation of test cases/scripts, test execution, defect management and project closure activities.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodologies
- Working experience of Agile software lifecycle, Test Driven development, and End to End testing
- Knowledge in (ADA) accessibility testing by utilizing the Screen Readers such as JAWS, Keyboard Accessibility, Color Contrast Analyzer, Voice Over (iOS), Talkback (Android), Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Implement continuous testing and test automation. Create, Maintain Soap UI, Selenium based Use cases for E2E integrated flows
- May also include Production Certification which requires manual/automated scripts be executed to certify production health and/or identify post-production defects
- Ability to work on complex testing projects and drive results by working across all levels - from test executioners to Senior Project and Technical Project Managers. A technical background, test automation experience, banking domain knowledge and experience of working in global delivery team are a plus