Cerner Solution Consultant
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is focused on assisting our Health clients in two primary offerings: 1) to migrate and run their EMR in the Cloud and 2) Cerner Support and Optimization. We are searching for talented and experienced people with Cerner Technical experience and skills. Specifically, we are searching for Cerner Solution Consultant, Technical Engineers, Database Administrators, Integration Consultants, and System Administrators to join us and either assist in the migration Cerner sites to cloud infrastructure, develop and deploy Cerner implementations, development of assets and accelerators, and assistance in technical requirement analysis for business cases for clients to move their EMR instance to the cloud, OR assist our clients solve toughest challenges related to supporting and optimizing their Cerner implementations.
An experienced Cerner Solution Consultant with proven skills in one or more of the following Cerner solutions: Millennium, Soarian / Revelate, CareAware, and/or Healtheintent.
Depending on the client engagement, the Cerner Solution Consultant will be responsible for leading an Accenture team, software vendor team, and client in the following areas:
- Assist in developing the System Integration and Technology Consulting Solution Plan, including solution, scope, estimates, contingency, costs, schedule, delivery model, resource/sourcing plan, assumptions, and risks
- Work with delivery leads to ensure alignment with Accenture Delivery Methods for Cerner Solution Planning
- Assist with solution design, configuration and validation in an implementation or application support role
- Work with other Solution Architects and Accenture Delivery Teams to develop assets and accelerators to assist clients with Cerner implementations, migrations, optimizations, and/or other related developments
- Other duties as assigned. This work may include implementation, optimization, upgrades, and application support.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.