Program Manager, Wholesale Credit - US R & C Transformation (Project Management / Program Management)
As the US R&C Transformation -Wholesale Credit and Analytics Programme Manager you will support the US Head of Risk and Compliance Transformation and drive initiatives and tasks to support efficient delivery of the Group and US WCRA Transformation portfolio.
You will lead the delivery of best practice program/project management tools and templates and supporting priority. You will enable the production of standard reporting and insights, resolving complex information requests, supporting planning (operational and functional) and standards, and achieving operational excellence.
You lead a team of Project Manager/Business Analysts who are responsible for the execution of key US and Group WCRA change efforts.
You will support the US Head of Risk and Compliance Transformation in driving towards global standardization and generating real business value; which deliver and support the Group’s strategy, values and behaviors.
You will work closely with the US Head of Risk and Compliance Transformation to ensure alignment with the wider change portfolio.
You will be responsible for the functional and entity management of the onshore and offshore Project Managers and Business Analysts that support the US Risk and Transformation portfolio.
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to build a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing the delivery of the US WCRA Transformation portfolio and agenda.
- Managing the oversight of effective Program governance frameworks
- Enabling the delivery of best practice program, & project management processes, tools and templates
- Supporting the production of standard project, program & portfolio plans, reporting, insights & Management Information
- Supporting the functional budgeting and planning and managing financial tracking, analysis and reporting using embedded HSBC systems i.e. Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, GPDM, and Wisdom
- Supporting the delivery of Program Management operational tasks, e.g. resource management, risks & issues management, budget & financial management
- Enabling setting up governance and processes including defining of metrics, reporting cadence and providing guidance on group standard tools and methodologies e.g. Change Framework.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of the skills and resilience necessary to support demanding Program Lifecycle Phases
For this role, HSBC targets a fixed pay range between $136,300 and $204,400.
The final fixed pay offer will depend on the candidate and a number of variables, including but not limited to, role responsibilities, skill set, depth of experience and education, licensing/certification requirements, internal relativity, and specific work location.
At HSBC, our overall goal is to provide a competitive Total Reward Package, with an appropriate mix of fixed pay, and variable pay, as part of an employee’s overall total compensation and benefits. Variable pay generally takes the form of discretionary, annual awards (sometimes referred to as a “bonus”). Additionally, HSBC offers a wide range of competitive and flexible benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.