Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
This role is responsible for the front-end candidate pipeline creation, candidate qualification screening. As more fully described in the essential job functions below, this role is primarily responsible for sourcing and prescreening, candidates to be interviewed and considered for Aerotek customer requisitions by Aerotek recruiters.
Note: The essential functions of Contract Sourcer is limited to the items below. The Contract Sourcer must not perform recruiter functions including, but not limited to: Managing and providing performance feedback to contract employees; managing changes on current assignments (including terminations); contract employee pay increases, HR issues and conversations; redeployment of contract employees. These tasks must be referred directly to and performed by a recruiter.
· Generate candidates through various sourcing methods, including but not limited to Aerotek’s database, social media platforms, job boards, resume databases, etc.
· Drive G2 process – document all touch points and relevant updates to candidate status
· Identification of candidates specific to skill sets / markets / geography
· Creating candidate profiles in applicant tracking system (Connected)
· Connect candidate to recruiter on relevant requirement (candidate hand off after G2 process)
· Generate referrals
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities: