Utilities - Customer/CIS/CRM Associate Manager
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Products Delivery Lead – Utilities Retail & Sales is responsible for leading delivery of projects and programs of work on a large, complex accounts operating in a multi-geography delivery model. Responsibilities include:
- Experience in project delivery for applications in Utilities Retail and Customer Services domain
- Good understanding & experience with regulated and deregulated Utilities business model
- Proven experience in shaping and delivering solutions for Utilities clients
- Working experience of applying Agile and DevOps in delivery work
- Experience working with global delivery teams across locations
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.