VP, Growth Operations @ Accenture Song
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence.
Accenture Song's Growth and Business Design practice, helps catapult growth for clients with a proven, customizable, scalable and repeatable solution. We are a collective of radical outsiders who have built and scaled companies across sectors and around the world. We’re entrepreneurs, investors, futurists, and makers focused on igniting and building growth within large companies.
Enterprises are skilled at making big businesses even bigger. Entrepreneurs and early-stage investors, on the other hand, are skilled at discovering new opportunities and turning them into big businesses. We’ve combined the best of both worlds, introducing enterprises to the methodology, tools, and systems of entrepreneurship and venture capital. We call this the Growth Operating System.
We believe that growth revolutions start with unlocking the creativity and potential of people. With a clear sense of purpose and the right tools, the people that power the world’s greatest companies are able to discover and build the future at scale.
About the Role:
As a VP, Growth Operations, you will be responsible for driving the adoption of the Growth OS and development of Growth Programs within Fortune 500 enterprises. As a trusted partner of growth leaders, and working closely with our clients and internal teams, you will build clients' growth capabilities: talent, systems and ways of working. And as a leader of client relationships, you will manage revenue and profitability targets, help grow relationships, and resolve individual and organizational hurdles.
This is an exciting opportunity to create incredible impact on many levels: on leading enterprises' ability to sustain growth, on our team, and on our product service offerings. If you’re someone who loves architecting solutions to new problems, collaborating with clients and teams, is a great multi-tasker, finds relaxation in being well organized, and is excited about helping the world's greatest enterprises launch new growth engines, this role is for you!
- Oversee and lead the strategic thinking around configuring and installing the Growth OS at clients
- Discover how to best evolve client leaders' and teams' mindsets and behavior in support of new growth initiatives
- Be a trusted thought partner to enterprise leaders at varying levels (Directors, Senior Directors, VPs, SVPs, C-suite, etc.),
- Clearly define milestones, ensure project outcomes meet SOW commitments, and identify and remove challenges that limit impact
- Secure and lead internal resources to ensure that deliverables are well-outlined, insightful, and flawlessly executed
- Ensure account revenue and margin targets are met and on track
- Identify and help close account expansion opportunities
- Be an expert on the Growth OS, with a knack for effectively articulating our brand, content, and product methodology in an easily understood, accessible way
- Capture all partner wins and learnings, and message to the broader team
- 10+ years’ experience of strategic client relationship management or working with Fortune 500 enterprise internal clients
- 3+ years' experience helping redefine an organization’s capabilities with an eye towards achieving growth outcomes in an entrepreneurship, start up, new business ventures, or corporate innovation/incubation environment.
- Fluent understanding and intuition around enterprise business with a proven track record of managing multi-million dollar client relationships with set financial targets
- Track record of leading the development or transformation of a growth organization
- Extraordinary written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong leadership presence with a high EQ and an ability to build high-value, meaningful relationships at any level
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $110,379-$196,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.