Management Consulting - HR Transformation Consultant - West
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] target="_blank">www.accenture.com.
Our Talent & Organization / Human Potential Practice helps clients co-create the workforce of the future. We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. A large component of this lies within our HR transformation (HRT) function. We are looking for a HR Transformation Consultant to continue to grow our team.
What You Would Do:
As an HR Transformation Consultant your critical responsibilities would consist of the following:
- Use digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for clients' businesses
- Support HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
- Spot the HR capabilities and identify tools HR can use to help the business, including the roles of leaders and managers in future work
- Maintain HR’s role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and ‘moments that matter’
- Advise management on how HR can help companies do Digital Transformation including redesigning work and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Help define and implement new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle Cloud
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Who We Need:
An HR pro who knows that helping companies redefine how work gets done is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how, and the tools to help us and our clients understand what the future of work will look like and to help companies make the change.
Here's What You Need:
You’ve got at least 1 year experience with a primary focus on at least one of the following areas:
- HR Assessment
- HR Process and Service Design
- HR IT and Delivery Strategy
- HR Operational Model Design
- HR Organizational Design
- HR Analytics
- Robotics Process Automation
- You know how to design and roll out projects using HR cloud-based workforce enablement tools like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, ServiceNow
- You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
- Someone who is ready to build those air miles with travel as needed
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $112,400 to $167,600and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.