Workforce Planning Real-Time Adherence Analyst
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
We’re looking to hire an RTA Analyst (Real-Time Adherence Analyst) to be part of the Workforce Management team. The RTA Analyst will be responsible monitoring agent activity and performance across all partner sites, as well as track and report on system issues and outages that impact agent efficiency or customer experience.
- Intraday real-time monitoring of service levels for all queues at all sites
- Real-time monitoring of agents’ performance from all teams at all sites
- Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals
- Communicate and call out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader WFM team
- Have a real-time communication with the WFM team and operations when call outs or changes need to be done
- Track and report on system outages, as well as communicate and convey them to the WFM team
- Update and send reports related to the performance of each site including but not limited to shrinkage, occupancy and NPT usage
- Provide assistance to the WFM team as needed
- Monitoring agent activity and providing feedback to Operation leaders in real-time
- Providing data-based information in support of recommendations
- Partnering with the WFM team and other stakeholders to seek out opportunities for improvement
- Consistently deliver accurate and timely information
A Day in the Life:
This role provides in-the-moment data to the WFM and operations team. You will monitor live agent activity and notify operations leadership when an individual is struggling with a particular interaction, or when they're doing something we don't expect them to be doing. RTA Analysts are also keeping an eye out for other events the real-time information may reveal, such as potential outages, phone, or system issues, etc. and are at the forefront of agent interactions. Lastly, as a member of the WFM team, you also have the opportunity to provide insights and ways to improve/streamline processes using data as the basis for change.
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a contact center environment
- 1+ years previous experience in a Workforce Management role as a RTA or Analyst
- Proven experience with Aspect eWFM or other WFM platform
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
- Flexible schedule, including weekends as needed.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.