ABM, Dove Content Lead, PC, Ecommerce and Always On
Background & Purpose of the Job
Dove is the largest Personal Care brand in Unilever with year over year continued growth. Grounded in purpose, with a clear strategic vision, a strong innovation funnel and a unique POV on beauty, Dove is poised for even greater success beyond 2022.
Alongside Dove’s position within the Unilever portfolio, the brand is loved by millions of consumers worldwide for both its products and its commitment to Real Beauty. At Dove, we are on mission to make a positive experience of beauty universally accessible to everyone and have been doing so for two decades through campaigns and initiatives that have worked to challenge narrow beauty ideals so women and girls can see more of themselves in media and culture.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Support and implement quarterly content strategy aligned to marketing strategy/brand priorities and campaigns/activations and digital conversion personal care, ecommerce and Always-on; must deliver high quality content at scale across a range of products across many platforms
- Lead global content creation across all touchpoints (owned/social channels, paid digital, web pages, email marketing, marketing collateral, 7OA and supplemental 7OA, precision content, content for A/B testing, etc.)
- Further define and build upon brand voice & beliefs (in line with global guidelines)
- Maintain quality standards across a high volume of material; liaise with creative teams and other cross-functional partners to ensure a holistic brand voice across consumer channels
- Collaborate with PR & Influencer teams to elevate editorial partnerships and content development
- Analyze and review engagement/key KPIs across content
- Over-deliver on KPIs such as:
- Engagement, site traffic, SEO rank, page views
- Brand awareness & reputation
- Develop, coordinate, and execute a full always-on content calendar across social platforms to ensure Dove is seen as a culture driver
- Agency management and cross-functional team management; Develop and scope team projects that map to critical business goals.
- Other duties as assigned or directed
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 2+ years of experience as a specialist/content creator who has a deep understanding of the digital landscape and CPG consumer journey
- 2+ years of experience developing e-commerce content with proven results of increased sales
- Proven results driving engagement, site traffic, SEO rank, increased page views, increased brand awareness
- Experience with developing precision content for DDM with a deep understanding of A/B testing
- Deeply engaged in culture and social media platforms – able to translate how Dove can create relevant content for agility
- Experience with development of content for web pages and analytics to optimize content performance on .com
- Experience of developing brand tracking, reach methodology and reporting
- Has a passion for execution: Excellent analytical skills and high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills to tell actionable stories with data
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Ads, DOMO, and other UL data analytic systems; deep experience with content testing metrics and analytics
- A true lover of data; highly analytical yet creative with the ability to problem-solve and trouble-shoot
- Strong project management skills: Proven ability to oversee and track multiple projects with various due dates and varying requirements and priorities in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Solving business problems through deep analytics and Ability to explain complex analysis results in an easy-to-understand language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, quick decision making informed by data
- Energetically curious and driven by the desire to learn about competitors and competitive strategies that deliver results to meet constantly changing needs
- Always challenging the current situation for ways to improve using data to form insights into action
- Demonstrated commitment to being accountable for delivered results plus the ability and initiative to accept elevated levels of delegated responsibility; the ability to work autonomously and directly with senior stakeholders
- Referrals should confirm the candidate has strong bias for action, growth mindset, consumer, and customer focus, be highly accountable while approaching each project with rigor and passion.
What We Can Offer You
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Culture for Growthopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefitsopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Every Voice Mattersopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Global Reachopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever: Life | LinkedInopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Strategy | Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Why work for Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Careers at Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever Global Websiteopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Check Out Our Spaceopens in a new window
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.